SENIOR PRESENTATION/COMMUNICATION DESIGNER - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Are you a visual storyteller keen to apply your talents in communication design? Do you enjoy combining data, imagery, and narrative to create persuasive and compelling presentations that wow an audience? Do you crave being surrounded by whip-smart, strategic and creative people who value divergent thinking?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED DESIGNER WHO:
- Believes the greatest deck ever has yet to be designed
- Has a knack for taking abstract ideas and half-baked thoughts and turning them into memorable presentations
- Understands animation and movement are essential but that too much animation will make you nauseous
- Has an appetite for designing for other digital formats (i.e. website, email, social) between pitches
We are a Chicago based full-service creative agency of approximately 130 employees that drives consumer participation in brands by making them more daring, imaginative and of the moment. Culture is our secret sauce, and we work collaboratively with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for what we do. Minds wide open, we are a gang of instigators, makers, all-in creative thinkers, and problem solvers.
Take this opportunity to join an award-winning creative agency and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Matching 401K
- Competitive benefits
- Collaborative working environment (as best we can during COVID!)
- Employee-activated culture
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing/design/advertising
- Comfort in knowing every day is going to be different
- Excellent presentation design skills - translating complex stories into visual designs that are smart yet easy to understand
- The ability to design, edit digital content leveraging channel and platform best-practices
- Collaboration with other departments at Upshot and client teams to develop Case Studies engaging digital content in a variety of formats
- A detail oriented mind with superb multitasking and organizational ability
- The ability to take a concept and visualize through design across all marketing channels
- Experience editing photo and video content, designing in Powerpoint/Google Slides, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and InDesign and publishing content within Hubspot
- Graphic Designer by training - deep understanding of the power of typography, illustration and photography
- Assist in branding and design of all agency properties from website, to corporate I.D. working directly with the agency's lead designer and ECD.
- Expression of branding and agency marketing efforts in all channels: social media, landing pages, campaigns, OOH
- Develop Digital case studies
- Create new business and out-of-scope client presentations
- This position will report to the SVP of Business Development & EVP, Executive Creative Director