Do you crave being surrounded by whip-smart, strategic and creative people who value divergent thinking? Can you take a job from design to delivery to vendor?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED DESIGNER WHO:
- Has a great eye for design and is focused on the design strategy not necessarily marketing strategy.
- Is responsible for the look and feel, the how a concept or message comes to life.
- Will work closely with art directors and writers, either expressing their own design concepts, or implementing and finalizing ideas that art directors/writers initiated.
- Will create and manage assets.
- Knows all aspects of print or digital production techniques.
- Can help mentor JR Designers
We are a Chicago based full-service creative agency of approximately 130 employees that drives consumer participation in brands by making them more daring, imaginative and of the moment. Culture is our secret sauce, and we work collaboratively with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for what we do. Minds wide open, we are a gang of instigators, makers, all-in creative thinkers, and problem solvers.
Take this opportunity to join an award-winning creative agency and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Matching 401K
- Competitive benefits
- Collaborative working environment (as best we can during COVID!)
- Employee-activated culture
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in marketing/design/advertising
- Creating original designs.
- Creating design systems and style guides.
- The ability to design, edit digital content leveraging channel and platform best-practices
- A detail oriented mind with superb multitasking and organizational ability. Ability to manage timelines and deliver high quality work within a consistent workflow
- Proficient experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (latest version)
- Prepares keylined artwork for production, per print specifications
- Quality checks hi-resolution images per client and/or internal markups
- Transfers finished files to vendors via approved delivery methods on time
- Graphic Designer by training - deep understanding of the power of typography, illustration and photography
- Shopper Marketing experience a plus
- This position will report to the Design Director