SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Upshot is a Chicago based full-service creative marketing agency that creates brand excitement. Culture is our secret sauce, and we work collaboratively with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for what we do. Minds wide open, we are a gang of instigators, makers, all-in creative thinkers, and problem solvers. We specialize in total brand engagement, brand initiatives and shopper marketing that flow through digital, social, mobile and in-store environments.
We are seeking a highly dynamic Senior Account Manager, Shopper Marketing to be the liaison for client accounts, working with clients and across the agency to expertly execute and manage day to day marketing projects, programs and initiatives. You may work across more than one brand or on more than one client. In this role you grow into an influencer/leader on your team’s business. You are client-facing, crafting and presenting presentations and points of view while building expertise in the client’s brand category and/or center of excitement. You must have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team in a fast-paced creative environment, and be able to make strategic decisions and meet stringent deadlines.
We are a division of Advantage Solutions. Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Flawlessly execute day-to-day client deliverables accurately and on time, always
- Proactively anticipate and overcome potential project challenges before they happen
- Serve as a client “go to” resource for questions around programs and initiatives
- Lead development of written presentations and POVs based on supervisor input and direction
- Contribute and help manage the development of strategic innovative ideas that meet business and marketing objectives.
- Establish effective working relationship with key client contacts and other agency partners
- Establish yourself as an essential team member to other departments who can partner and facilitate work within their discipline
- Manage efficient, effective project review sessions and production approval meetings
- Ensure accurate population of content to financial tracking tools (estimates, invoices, POs, monthly retainer/project analysis)
- Begin to play a role in forecasting financials for business results
- Begin to focus personal growth and learning around your areas of passion and interest to create distinct expertise and value for business and agency
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5-7 years of increasing experience in agency account services roles
- Process-oriented/strong follow-up/ highly organized approach to managing/prioritizing tasks and day-to-day activity
- Team player with the ability to collaborate and communicate across both internal and client teams
- Proactive, analytical thinker to anticipate and resolve project challenges
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, Teams)