Media Performance Analyst - Remote
Advantage Solutions is seeking a Media Performance Analyst for its Integrated Connections team. In this role, you will be responsible for blending strong analytics with knowledgeable insight to identify retail market opportunities and to understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns, primarily in the digital media space. Experience with and understanding of media performance data analytics is critical.
- Create client-facing reports which detail media performance results and articulate reasons for specific results
- Provide analytics-based recommendations to improve future media performance
- Establish self as thought leader in digital analytics and ad-technology concepts / methods / tools
- Ensure that analytics efforts lead to clear, compelling and actionable insights; constructed through analytics delivery
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve processes around measurement, reporting and analytics
- 3 to 4 years media planning/analysis, with particular emphasis on digital media
- Thorough understanding of digital media performance measures, e.g. awareness, impressions, clicks, etc.
- Solid experience with and understanding of Tableau, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Proficiency in clearly explaining complex technical ideas to multiple kinds of audiences both verbally and in writing
- Experience creating and delivering client-facing presentations